Friday, September 25, 2009

Dixie's views on population control


Hi!  It's me, Dixie!  I have some thoughts on population growth in the household.  First, it's okay with me if it is growth in the admiring people population (admiring of me...the adorable dog).  However, I draw the line at increasing the "oh so cute" hamster population (cue the vomit noise here).  I mean, come on!  These are rodents (don't people set traps for these things?)...I am man's best friend, loyal and obviously lovely in countless ways.  What is up with this?   Your confused, but always fabulous diva-Dixie

3 comments:

  1. Psssst. Hey, Dix, It's me, Yogi. I've hacked into my human's account. I want to say ARF! I love your blog. As a senior shih tzu (I proudly turned 14 last month), let me encourage you to enjoy the puppy days and young dog's life. My human would call them salad days. I prefer to think of them as chew-bone days. My old teeth are in bad shape. My bladder makes me bark every morning at 4 a.m. The cat irritates me more than ever. But when I see those hot photos of you with those pigtals well, va-va-va-voom my heart goes pitter-patter and I go into a sneezing fit. Oh, by the way I hate all things rodent. Hampsters belong in Janet Evanovitch novels only and maybe not even there.
    Regards,
    Yogi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yogi,
    Good work hacking, my friend! Is that your human's new laptop? You are a dare devil! I knew I wasn't the only one that was confused by the fascination over these rat-like things. They have even been getting new toys, and I just know that cuts into my Petsmart loot. I might eat them. Your Pal-Dixie

    ReplyDelete