Monday, September 14, 2009

Dixie's views on the justice system in multi-pet households

Hi! It's me, Dixie!  I am going to start by asking you, my loving followers, who you see sitting outside of the house?  Who has been banned to face the harsh elements on her own?  Is it one of the cats? The ones who lure innocent dogs into conflicts and mischief? The ones who are at this very moment sitting inside a warm, safe shelter while I am facing the challenges of nature...alone?!  I need to mention that I wasn't even given the opportunity to defend my side of the story.  Just because Sophie was wet with dog slobber and my mouth was full of white fluffy stuff...well, what does that really prove? But don't worry, beloved reader, I am planning on contacting the local news as soon as possible.  This thing is gonna' be exposed, that's for sure.  They won't even know what hit them. Your suffering diva-Dixie

No comments:

Post a Comment