Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dixie's views on dog labor

Hi, it's me, Dixie! Don't worry, dear reader, I know I look exhausted, but I will be my lovable and excited self in no time.  The amount of labor that is expected of me is just mind blowing though.  Get this...I had to start my barking at 7:00 this morning when the Chem Lawn guy came (and he had the nerve to call me a "poodle", which is unbelievable, but I will address that at a later time).  Anyway, then the construction guys started coming in...more barking.  THEN this guy starts walking around on our roof banging stuff...serious barking requiredDon't even get me started on the golfers, the mailman, general car sitings....do you see my point?  My life is so full of hardship, but I will continue on as your idol after my nap.  Your Pal-Dixie

No comments:

Post a Comment