Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Penguin, Part 2

Hi!  It's me, Dixie!  I look a little stressed, don't I?  I know what you are thinking.....I really do.  You are saying,"Dixie, you should be relaxing because a diva like you needs rest to be so fabulous!"   I hear ya'.  But get this....the penguin moved.  Somehow it got closer to my door.  Mommy said something about decreasing the amount of wind exposure to the penguin.  I have no idea what this means.  What I do know is that it is impossible to get around this thing without it jumping at me.  Mommy said that it's tied down and can't get me, but this is the same chick that moved my couch a couple of months ago.  I can't take her seriously, can I?  So, my beloved followers, we need a plan to eliminate a 7 foot penguin with poor fashion sense.  Your trapped diva-Dixie

No comments:

Post a Comment