Monday, November 30, 2009

Dixie's views on resolutions


Hi! It's me, Dixie! I have been keeping busy with my continuing surveillance of the giant penguin. I would like to keep a written log of his behavior and activities, however, I have not mastered the use of a pencil. If I leave my post for very long to record my observations on the computer...well, I may miss something big. To pass the time I have been considering my upcoming New Year's resolutions. I figure that I'll need extra time to prepare because I have very little that needs reforming. These cats over here can wait until the last minute because they have so many bad habits to choose from. So far I have come up with these ideas: chew more stuff, chase more stuff, bark at more stuff. Aren't those great ideas? I should get back to my post for now. Your diva-Dixie

No comments:

Post a Comment