Friday, November 13, 2009

Dixie's cool new stuff to eat


Hi!  It's me, Dixie!  I have had so much fun finding new things to eat this week.  For example, have you ever tried Cascade Dishwasher packets?  I have to say that my time with this new snack was cut short by Mommy.  She sure was grouchy, and muttered something like, "You'll get your stomach pumped, genius."  I have no idea what that means, but she must be proud of my discovery if she called me a genius.  Oh, and then I found these Equal 0 Calorie Sweetener things.  I don't know what a calorie is, but these things are yum!  Especially the blue paper!  Mom said a bad word at me for this one, but I think she was just trying to get the blue paper for herself.  Well, I am off to find more new snacks!  Wish me luck!  Your Diva-Dixie

2 comments:

  1. Dixie, I'm quite sure that you mis-heard your Mommy over the blue paper...I'm sure she doesn't use any type of "bad" language!! You are quite adorable, I must add...so, that should make up for any mishaps(it works for kids...it should work for you!!)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dixie,

    If you like the blue paper - you would LOVE the yellow paper! Mom says that it's made from real sugar, but it's NOT sugar - confusing human...
    We also love french fries! Daddy left some french fries unattended and we found them delicious. Get the cat to distract your humans and grab whatever they left unattended - then cut the cat in for a share so that you can use the ploy again and again. The best part is that they blame the cat!

    Love,
    Murdock & Ramsey

    ReplyDelete