Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dixie's views on muddy feet

Hi! It's me, Dixie! Check out my cool muddy feet! Mommy and I went on our walkie and there was all kinds of stuff to step in! It. Was. Awesome. Mommy is insisting that I need a bath, but seriously....humans pay good money for this kind of mud! Any diva knows that mud removes pore clogging impurities, improves circulation, and reduces signs of aging. I mean, I'm 3 now! I need to take aging seriously! I saw on the Diva Village website that mud "contains nutrients, trace elements, and various minerals". I love elements, especially the trace ones.  So hopefully I will be able to avoid the bath and maintain my muddy paws. Your hopeful diva-Dixie 


1 comment:

  1. Dixie,
    Thank you for such a timely reminder. I need to go outside right now and splash in some mud puddles. "I love elements, especially the trace ones." LOL! Dixie, you are funny, very cool and always speak the truth. You get a dog treat from me.
    xoxo
    Jody

    ReplyDelete