Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dixie's snow mountain

Hi! It's me, Dixie! No really, it's me! I bet that you thought I was some really good looking arctic wolverine or some other dangerous glacial predator, but it's really just me standing guard on my snow mountain. Mommy made me wear the fluffy purple jacket even though I tried to explain that it is difficult to establish authority when I look this good, but she didn't listen. You will notice that I am not wearing the boots. I won that battle. Anyway, I haven't detected any of those shifty snowmen yet. I'm sure that they saw me up here. Yeah, that has to be it. If anything comes up I'll let you know. Your fearless diva-Dixie

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking Arctic WOLVERINES come a close second to your awesomeness Dixie!

    Tell your mom I said Go Blue Cheese! ;P

    ReplyDelete