Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dixie's views on cat relocation

Hi! It's me, Dixie! I probably look a little tired today. I'm definitely not in top diva form. I know that you are asking, "Dixie, who could be so inconsiderate as to disturb your valuable beauty rest?" Well, I knew you would be curious so I took a photo of the bane of my existence. It wasn't easy to maneuver the camera, but sometimes a picture is indeed worth a thousand words.  And do you see that she is sticking her tongue out at me?! Can you believe the disrespect?
Anyway, let me tell you what started this morning's conflict.  I was relaxing in peace after barking at the recycling truck for a while. It was a well deserved nap, believe me. Suddenly I hear a scary noise. It was a ghost for sure. And I don't care how tough you are, it's not wise to mess with disembodied spirits. This led me and mommy to investigate.  Mommy told me it was probably pipes or the dishwasher acting hinky. I was standing by the ghost thing.  This creates a great deal of stress for a diva, worrying about an angry soul wandering among the living.  Anyway, it turns out that it was the *bleeping* cat, snoring into the vent and projecting her harsh vibrating soft palate noises all over the house. What the heck is that?  I think this is the perfect excuse to make her move in with Auntie Dawn. I am packing her bags.


1 comment:

  1. Dixie, I'm so sorry you were scared and your beatuy rest was disturbed. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive the kitty. Love Lee

    ReplyDelete