Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dixie's first smooch

Hi! It's me, Dixie! I am somewhat breathless at the moment after a romantic moment on my evening walk.  I saw that splendiferous yellow lab, Barney, today.  We went to say our usual "hi", and he licked me right on the face!  This was quite unexpected because I was wearing the humiliating harness thing today. Now I am tormented with the question of  whether my first true kiss was indeed a pity smooch because he was mortified for me due to the harness, or if he was so (justly) overcome by my beauty that he did not even notice the offensive harness.  This will likely plague my thoughts for some time. I must have a Pup-peroni treat and ponder it for a while.  Your agonizing diva-Dixie

1 comment:

  1. Oh Dixie! He was definitely dazzled by your beauty! I can see that he left an impression on you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete