Wednesday, April 28, 2010

the collar issue

Hi!  It's me, Dixie!  I have been enjoying the sunshine today.  And what's the best part? You got it! More walkies!  And this seems like something that humans can't complicate, right?  Um, wrong.  Mommy got it into her head that I was at risk of tracheal collapse and back injuries because I lunge at stuff.  Can someone tell her that lunging is cool?  Yeah, I know I end up choking after a good lunge, but that adds to my brutelike image.  So anyway, she brings home this harness doohickey.  If you haven't seen one of these things, they are ridiculous.  I am losing serious mojo points every time that I go out in this contraption.  I am currently working on a plan to destroy this device of puppy demoralization.  Updates to follow.  Your pal-Dixie

2 comments:

  1. Harnesses aren't all that bad once you get used to them. It's fun to watch the humans try to figure out how to put it on each time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to do what Buddy did: sit down and just say "no, I ain't movin' until you take this thing off of me!"

    ReplyDelete