Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dixie's views on lawn aeration


Hi! It's me, Dixie! I have a few thoughts to share on the subject of lawn aeration. I will elaborate for my feline readers who may not go outside and are confused. Aeration involves making holes in the lawn by coring, which is extracting a plug of soil. Translation? Aeration is the process of confusing innocent dogs by producing dirt chunks that look extremely similar to poop, therefore making it impossible for dogs to find "their spot". I mean, I left perfectly good poop out there and now I can't find it! Am I expected to wander aimlessly in search of my "spot"?!?! Didn't someone consider putting up a little sign or flag for me to help in the location process? Sheesh! Your stressed out diva-Dixie



1 comment:

  1. Hi Dixie,
    Our Human's call our backyard 'poopy walky land' - how embarrasing! The whole yard is our spot, along with the whole park behind the house. Oh and, our cats don't understand either. We feel your pain.

    Bark Less, Wag More,
    -Murdock & Ramsey

    ReplyDelete