Monday, October 31, 2011

Dixie's Halloween

Hi! It's me, Dixie! I thought that I had an understanding with mommy about the Halloween thing since last year I got away without a costume, but she is back to her old ways.  A fairy princess? Everyone knows that the cool dogs are going like Snooki this year.
Anyway, I wanted to update all of you, my loyal fans, on why I have been so distracted lately. Recently I was on a walky with mommy and I saw this strange fellow hiding in the neighboring shrubbery. Needless to say, I was a bit alarmed. I decided that I would play it cool and see if he would evacuate the area simply based on seeing me on my rounds. Unfortunately he was still there on my next walky. I managed to contain my panic until I did the appropriate research, and I discovered that he calls himself a gnome. Don't be fooled by the cute little name! He is actually a humanoid with terrible fashion sense.  I don't know about you, but I don't trust anything that ends in "noid". I gotta' watch this fellow. But for the moment I am going to bark at trick-or-treaters. Your diva-Dixie

No comments:

Post a Comment