Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dixie's views on groundhogs

Hi! It's me, Dixie! I am feeling somewhat confused this morning.  I know that this will bother you, my loving followers, but I have just discovered that a groundhog has actually been given consistent annual television coverage just for coming out of his hole in the ground.  That's right, I kid you not.  We're talking about an animal that humans call a whistle-pig.  And I might add that this nickname is fitting.  And what does he actually do? He looks around.  Wow...impressive.  Seriously, I went outside this morning and I noticed my shadow.  I remember thinking, "That is one good looking shadow."  Then I come in to enjoy my treat, and I see this dude on the news.  Do you see the problem here?  Of course you do because you appreciate a diva. I can't believe that I even asked.  I'm going to contact my lawyer about this. Updates will follow soon.  Your beloved diva-Dixie 

No comments:

Post a Comment