Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dixie's day


Hi, it's Dixie! Today I am watching my mommy pack up our stuff to visit grandma's. Isn't that cool? When I got up today, daddy let me go outside to chase the geese out of the yard, and I got to eat some goose poop! I also made sure to roll around in the dirt since mommy just gave me a bath, and I know she loves it when I do that. Plus now my breath smells like "crap" (whatever that means)...I'm sure it's something good. I love to make my mommy happy. I have to go now. I'm having fun knocking over mommy's clean piles of laundry after she folds them. She loves that game!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your Pal-Dixie

4 comments:

  1. hi dixie,
    You are soooo lucky to have your own blog and now i want one too. My name is Fluffy, and i'm outing myself as the cat that I am. I hope we can be friends despite that. I really think you're cute btw.
    Your pal,
    Fluffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fluffy,
    I have two cat types at my house. I love to jump on them and steal their toys. They growl, but I know that they love it.
    Your pal,
    Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dixie,
    I just wanted to say that if you ever feel like visiting Sweden (a very cool and charming country) you are more than welcome to stay with me. I have lots of launtry piles for you to play in...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dixie you are a rock star, even if your breath smells like goose poop.

    ReplyDelete